[bookport] Re: Need help with Web Spider

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 07:25:48 -0400

What you want here is to just download the files of interest by right
clicking and selecting Save Target As.  Once the files are on your
computer, just copy or transfer them to the Book Port.

>>> kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:57:50 AM >>>
Despite having read the pertinent section of the Book Port manual
numerous
times, I have yet to get the Web Spider to do what I think I understand
it's
supposed to do. Let's say, for example, that I want to send a podcast
from
Blind Cool Tech to my Book Port. What do I do? So far, the results I've

achieved are 1. Opening the file in MusicMatch Jukebox or 2. Sending
the
list of links on the web page to my Book Port.  How do I get just the
one or
two files I might want?  What if they do not appear consecutively on
the
page?

Thanks for any help.

Kathy Blackburn