[bookport] Need help with Web Spider

  • From: "Kathy Blackburn" <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:57:50 -0500

Despite having read the pertinent section of the Book Port manual numerous
times, I have yet to get the Web Spider to do what I think I understand it's
supposed to do. Let's say, for example, that I want to send a podcast from
Blind Cool Tech to my Book Port. What do I do? So far, the results I've
achieved are 1. Opening the file in MusicMatch Jukebox or 2. Sending the
list of links on the web page to my Book Port.  How do I get just the one or
two files I might want?  What if they do not appear consecutively on the
page?

Thanks for any help.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx