[bookport] Re: Music Question

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 22:41:46 -0500

You must convert your music to the MP3 format.

At 08:13 PM 4/18/2006, you wrote:
Hello.
I'm trying to transfer music from a CD to the Book Port. I ripped it using Windows Media Player. That created a folder in the "my music" folder which I renamed to something logical.
Then I tried locating that folder and sending it using the BP transfer software. Nothing happened. I then located the folder the Windows way and tried sending it through the "send to" menue. I got a message saying, "no filter found for this file type."
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Nancy

Sandy Licht