[bookport] Re: Music Question

  • From: "Milton M. Ota" <mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:19:28 -1000

If you are trying to transfer a commercial CD audio file/cut, you will need
to covert that track/cut from the CD to an MP3 file format for it to play on
the Bookport.

There are free programs that you can find to do this conversion.

Aloha:
Milton M. Ota
1318 Kanewai Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-1718
E-mail: mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/mota
Phone: (808) 734-0612 / Cell: (808) 295-2528

  _____