[bookport] Missing Application Message

  • From: "Rick Hume" <Ringmaster.Rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:42:24 -0400

I received a Book Port from a user that was no longer making use of the reader.
 I installed the software on my computer and let it update to the newest
version of the software.  I was able to authorize the player and move a book
from Audible to the memory card.  The issue I am having, is when I push a
button on the Book Port, I just receive the message "application missing".  I
read through the manual twice, but see no reference to this issue.  If anyone
has a fix, I will be very appreciative.

Rick