[bookport] Re: Just chedck the website

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:25:13 -0400

But David's point isn't for those who update, but for a brand new buyer who
receives their BP following an update when a new version of the tape manual
isn't released. Personally, I wouldn't want to see two tapes and I don't
think that my primary objection/concern about cost would be addressed in any
way by adding a new features tape to update the tape manual.