[bookport] Re: Is BWR really necessary?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:52:41 -0500 (CDT)

The Book Wizard Reader is only required if you wish to transfer DAISY boks to your Book Port. You are wording your questions rather confrontationally, which is why Robert answered you the way he did.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:

Hi Robert.

Actually, that wasn't the question I asked. I asked whether the BP transfer tool requires the book wizard reader to operate correctly. Personally, I couldn't give a toss about the BWR itself as I use my own software Victor Reader Soft which is much easier to control in my opinion. If you are a seasoned BP user, you should know what I am asking of you and be able to respond appropriately.

As for flash adapters and other cards, as far as I am aware, no other card other than compact flash cards are supported. If other cards work with an adapter, they certainly won't be supported by APH technical support.

All the best, Ibrahim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>