[bookport] Re: I thought this was fixed

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:32:15 +1200

Hi Rob and list:

I have BookPort Transfer version 2.1.00. I was recently prompted for the latest beta firmware release, even though I have never agreed nor requested to be a beta tester for this product.

Since installing the latest update, defaults were restored automatically a number of times without any help from me. At the moment, I can't get any response from the unit, after taking out the batteries and re-installing them. I will see if leaving them out for a few hours helps.

Hope that latest beta hasn't killed my unit.

Cheers,
Dave