[bookport] Re: I can't open any files

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:32:53 -0400

Sally:

What happens if you try pressing 1 and 3 to lock and unlock the unit?
Do you get that error message then, too?

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> 1.sally@xxxxxxxxxxx 09/24/02 08:21PM >>>
Pam,
I can't seem to get out of the settings.  I pressed 0 to unlock and set
some
others, buut now I can't open any files. It started when I downloaded a
file
but also when I connected, new files were downloaded.   I had not
connected
to the computer for a long time and all was working fine.
Sally