[bookport] Re: I can't open any files

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 08:13:04 -0400

Sally:

The setting I was speaking of is actually on the Book Port itself, not
in the software on the PC. Do you get this Application Error on the Book
Port or on the computer?  If it's on the Book Port, try and see if you
can reformat your flash card with 1 plus 3 plus d plus f. Also, did this
all start to happen after an update? Or, just in sending a file?

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> 1.sally@xxxxxxxxxxx 09/24/02 07:53AM >>>
Now I can't open any files.  I get Application File I O error No page
number.  I can't get out of the settings.  I should have left well
enough
alone!
Any help, please?
Sally