[bookport] Re: How to take notes?

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:06:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks I found it. Jim

Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:If you have updated your firmware and have
also updated Bookport Transfer,
you will find Bookport as a notetaker in the manual right there on your
BP.At 08:34 PM 7/12/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone:
>I don't seem to be able to locate the materials which came with my Book
>Port a year ago. I do have the software CD. But here is my question.
>People have talked about taking notes with the Book Port. How do you do
>this? I've read the documentation that is at the APH website but cannot
>find anything about note taking.
>
>Jim Nuttall

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...