[bookport] Re: How to take notes?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:00:56 -0500

If you have updated your firmware and have also updated Bookport Transfer, you will find Bookport as a notetaker in the manual right there on your BP.At 08:34 PM 7/12/2005, you wrote:

Hi Everyone:
I don't seem to be able to locate the materials which came with my Book Port a year ago. I do have the software CD. But here is my question. People have talked about taking notes with the Book Port. How do you do this? I've read the documentation that is at the APH website but cannot find anything about note taking.

Jim Nuttall

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A