[bookport] Re: How to?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:24:24 -0400

Which part of sending the audible.com file is not working?  Does the file =
show up in the Favorites list in the Book Port Transfer software?  You can =
get to the Favorites list by hitting Alt+R from the Book Port Transfer =
window.After that, hit Enter to select that folder.  The books that you =
have on your hard drive should then show up in the Book Port Transfer file =
list.  If those books are showing up there, but when you press Enter to =
send one to Book Port and that is what is failing, please give us any =
error messages that you may be getting.

>>> boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, September 15, 2004 8:50:56 PM >>>
Hello Dave and all,
I have downloaded a book from audle in format four to the in-box of audio
manager.  Could someone please give me the steps to send it to book port.  =
am doing something wrong because it will not send.  Thanks.
----- Original Message -----=20