[bookport] Re: Downloading from NLS to bookPort

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 07:30:04 -0500

Hi Ann,

You can do one of two things to get the magazine.

1. right click on the link and down arrow to the save target as option and
save the file that way.

2. Follow the instructions on the Web Braille frequently asked questions
page to tell Windows to accept the .brf file extension as an application.

Robert Carter