[bookport] Re: How much Space will they take up

  • From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:15:49 -0400

Doc, your brilliant; worked.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of doc
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:36 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: How much Space will they take up

What you can do is to select the tracks you wish and then press alt+enter.
It will give you the total size of your selection.
    When you give unto others
whether or not they give to you in return, It   matters not for your job is
Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn