[bookport] How much Space will they take up

  • From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 18:36:58 -0400

Ok, so here is the scenario.  I have hundreds of potential mp3's I want to
send to the bookport, and only so much space on the card.  I would love it
if I could select a bunch of files and know right away how much space they
will take up so I can decide and prioritize which files to send in which
batch.  I know I can easily check the space left on the card by reading the
status line in the transfer software, but this is different.  I want to pick
my ten files or 20 or whatever and know at a glance they will take up 320 mb
of space on the card so I can then decide what to eliminate etc.

Is it just me or would other folks benefit from this type of information and
could such a utility be added easily?

Thanks all.

Don Barrett