[bookport] Re: Hotkey for Sending

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 07:58:53 -0500

All you have to do is hit Enter to send the files you have highlighted.

>>> drlieser@xxxxxxx Monday, November 01, 2004 7:49:05 AM >>>
Am I missing something? In the cue dialogue of the Book Port Transfer=20
software the "send" button has an alt+s hotkey. However, sending from =
the=20
main window necessitates navigating to the button. If I'm not overlooking=
=20
something, would you consider adding hotkeys for each function of BP=20
Transfer? Indeed, this is a very minor issue of inconvenience, but if=20
there's a reason for not including the hotkey, or if the modification =
would=20
be easy, how about it?

Dale