[bookport] Re: Hotkey for Sending

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 08:46:29 -0500

More about the Send button:

It is never necessary to tab to Send and press Space or Enter. I didn't =
realize people were doing that. Enter will activate the Send button from =
the following controls in the dialog:

> source file list
> File Name field (following the source file list)
> Look In box
> Files Of Type box

The send button is really only useful for mouse users. Future versions =
will permit the Alt+S hot key to activate the Send button; this was an =
oversight.

Rob Meredith

>>> drlieser@xxxxxxx 11/01/04 06:32PM >>>
Oh, OK. I never knew that. Guess I was missing something. Thank you.

Dale

----- Original Message -----=20