[bookport] Re: Help needed

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:39:44 -0400

In my opinion, the safest way to upload a file is; before plugging in the
unit, go to the file on your computer, right click it, arrow down until you
hear, send to.  Open it and press on book port.  Then, wait a minute or so
to know it's been cued.  Now open the book port by plugging it in.  You
should hear, files are cued or waiting to be sent.  Press the button.

  _____