[bookport] Re: Final message - I think this thing is going tohave to go back to Louisville

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:08:29 -0400

I do not believe this! I removed the batteries and let the BP sit all night.
I just put the batteries back (same set that wouldn't work last night) and
it came right up. Now, all I need to do is figure out how to get books in my
Audible folder to display in the transfer dialog and I'll be back on the
road.

Since I work with technology for a living, nothing surprises me, but this is
pretty weird.