[bookport] Error message

  • From: "Jeffrey Turner" <jt.chess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport List " <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 13:05:41 -0400

Hi,

I put all of the Harry Potter 7th book onto my Book Port as one file--a
rather large file, as an MP3 from RFB&D. I was able to open and read it
several times, but last night, and since then, half a dozen or so times, I
get an error that says "Application file i/o error", and the file does not
open.

Any suggestions about how to deal with this error? BTW: The book was not in
the root directory, and I still have 1600M of space left on my flash card.

I am guessing the file may be too large, and it might be better to chunk it
into half or a third of the book, but if there's a way around having to do
this, I'd love to know.

Thanks,
Jeffrey