[bookport] Error message

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 08:40:58 -0500

Hi list,

I just got my BP last week and have run into what I hope is a small problem. I was going through the taped tutorial and everything was going fine until I got a message about a firmware update. I followed the prompts, but never did get the BP message confirming that the firmware had been updated. Now whenever I hit a button I hear "FS Memory out of DR OBJ structures." Can someone let me know how to fix this? Resetting didn't help. Thanks for your patience, since I'm so new with this unit.

Take care,
Norma
naboge@xxxxxxxxx