[bookport] Re: Christopher, don't act hastily!

  • From: Christopher Emery <spiritssight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:35:32 -0400

Ok, Would I be able to go to hte local APH here in Mass I think thats
the org in a building that I have been in and have them replace it, if
so I would not have a problem doing so?  Pam? I may of spelt your name
wrong.

It would mean that I could get back to using it right away where
mailing which I don't like doing for any thing takes toooooo long of a
time. And if I had the money I would just ship it.

Any how like I said I am not puting in no way or form APH down as I
think they are a great company that does look out for the best of its
custormers.

Christopher