[bookport] Re: CF Cards

  • From: Bruce Toews <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 10:18:39 -0500 (CDT)

If it doesn't say type I or Type II, you can assume it to be type I.

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com

On Thu, 1 May 2008, Lynda  Ingraham wrote:

I've been looking at different cf cards.  Many of the descriptions do not
indicate whether the card is a Type I or Type II.  Should I be looking for
something in the descriptive information about the product that would
provide this information other than the words "Type I or II?"

I would also like to thank everyone for answering the questions I have
posted to the list.

Best Wishes,