[bookport] Re: CF CARDs

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:41:08 +1200

Hi Walt and list:

You're quite right. I've ordered many things internationally and only failed to receive reliable service from an on line vendor once in over three years since immigrating. The shipment that did not arrive was coming from a vendor who provided a phone number. They required a cheque drawn on a US bank which was provided. Since then, I have tried to do my ordering from vendors that have been recommended by others who have said they've been satisfied with the service they've received. I'm not talking about testamonials on web sites as a source of customer satisfaction nor any kind of rating system employed by a web site to demonstrate reliability.

Cheers,
Dave