[bookport] Bookport transfer and zipped folders

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:32:12 +0100

Hi

I may be missing something here and this topic may already have been
discussed, so please forgive me if this is the case.  Would it be possible
in a future upgrade of Bookport transfer to treat zipped folders as a folder
and to be able to look in them and send files from them to the bookport?
Many of my newspapers are emailed to me zipped.  Rather than extract them, I
would really like to be able to look in the zipped file/folder and send its
contents directly to bookport.  The idea has arisen, because in Kurzweil
1000 it is possible to treat a zipped folder as an ordinary folder, to view
its file list and then open the files directly from that folder.

Thanks again for any help.

Best wishes

Donna Slater