[bookport] Bookport in UK

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:26:04 +0100

Hi

Just curious, but are there many Bookport users in the UK?  I bought mine
shortly after it was launched and at that time there was no dealer supplying
Bookport to the UK.  I've never seen it really advertised over here and
think it is a real shame if people in the UK are missing out on such a
fabulous product.  If there is no dealer over here, I'm very tempted to
right a review of the Bookport for one of the blindness related magazines
over here just to encourage more people to invest in such a great product.
Would staff from APH mind if I did this and emailed the review to them for
comments before I went to any magazine with it?

Thanks again to all at APH for all your hard work, and thanks also for such
a great list.

Donna Slater.