[bookport] Re: Bookport

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 06:59:11 -0500

Hi Peter,

You did not address this to me, but I will chime in anyway ... I have a 1gb
Sandisk Ultra II card, and I have a 2gb Lexar card. Both of these have worked
flawlessly. (Knock on wood ... I'm still trying out the Lexar. I impulsively
bid on it on Ebay, and my later prayers that I would not actually win the thing
went
unanswered. But as I said, it's working, and I paid less for it than I did for
my 1gb card awhile back.) I've had a few problems with a Kingston 512 MB card.
don't know if it's the brand, or if it's just my luck. But the Sandisk Ultra II
cards really are wonderful. I'd probably say I like those the best of any card
I've used.
The Lexar does really well, but sometimes, the Bookport seems a bit slower to
respond to commands after it's been off for awhile. So far, I've not gotten a
write
error or anything with either card, and I use my Bookport a lot! I recommend
both Sandisk and Lexar cards.

Angie