[bookport] Re: BookPort Doesn't Show up when trying to Send Books

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:36:25 -0400

Irwin:

You either need to reformat the card, with the 4 corner keys and try again.  If
that doesn't work you have a drive letter conflict, which might be the case,
since you've been using a similar item.  You can reassign one of those devices
to a different drive letter.  Once you do that, I'm betting it'll show up again.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> ihott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/29/07 07:14PM >>>
Hi, all of a sudden my Bookport doesn't show up when trying to send Cued books.
 It is showing up as a disk drive, but BookPort transfer shows it is
disconnected.

This seems to have happened after installing the Braille Plus software, but did
not happen immediately so this may not be related.

I have tried reinstalling bookPort transfer and Book Wizard reader with no
effect.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Irwin Hott <ishott@xxxxxxxx>