[bookport] Re: Book port, boat anchor.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:00:18 -0500

Knowing APH and Larry as we all do, when BP2 is released, it won't be like Microsoft Vista. It will actually work! Novel idea, that!

there is no way to convert the old book port to play talkingbooks. and the book port is not a boat anchor it plays more file formats than anything out there. It is still a good deal for the money. aft is not the first kid on the block but when they show up with a product it is well thought out.