[bookport] Re: Book Port error messages

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:25:17 -0400

Hi Peter,

I have gotten similar error messages with my Kingston card. I've had better
luck with the Sandisk card. I don't know if this is just coincidence or not.

I'm just kicking myself that 1gb cards are now half the price they were when I
bought mine just a few months ago! Oh well. On the bright side, a 2gb card
could be within my reach soon.

Angie