[bookport] Book Port error messages

  • From: Peter Rand <peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 20:07:12 +0100

Larry/Rob,

While using the Book Port today with a 1GB Kingston CF card, I got the =
following error messages:

When I pressed the "2" button while listening to a book to pause =
text-to-speech, I heard: 'Application file write error'

While browsing some MP3's in a sub-directory, I heard:
'FS Memory. Out of DROBJ structures. Error accessing index file. There are =
no files.' This error locked up the Book Port, and I had to remove the =
batteries to reset the unit. The reset corrected the first error above, but =
when I browse the affected MP3 sub-directory, I repeatedly get the same =
error message. FWIW, the sub-directory contains 38 MP3s.

Peter

Peter=