[bookport] BP records with ticking sounds

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:43:23 -0700 (PDT)

When I record my voice with the BP's recording feature via the
"e" button I hear a ticking sound along with my voice being
captured. The ticking sounds like the time clock to me.

I have the latest updates for the book port. The batteries were
the standard double A batteries. Battery level was 62 percent or
so when I did the voice recordings. I press the b button to stip
my recordings. I did move to another location and the same
ticking sounds are still there when I record.

When I listen to etext or mp3 file there is no ticking sounds.

The ticking sound beeps are continous when I record.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Petro