[bookport] Re: Audible format confusion

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:42:38 -0400

I hate to rain on Marlaina's parade, because she does possess an amazing =
amount of information, but at the same time, let's not start false =
perceptions or rumors.

It absolutely does not matter weather or not Book Port is connected when =
you visit audible.com.  I do not know why it made a difference, but that =
difference was not that the Book Port was connected or not connected.

>>> walt@xxxxxxxxxx Friday, August 27, 2004 5:42:08 AM >>>
Marlaina, your knowledge of this stuff is amazing and very welcome. This =
is=20
truly an arcane bit of information and it was 100% on the money. Thanks.

----- Original Message -----=20