[bookport] Re: Any New Hardware Revision Plans?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:46:57 -0400

That isn't anything to do with the NLS braille. It's a dictionary
shortcoming in the firmware and I can live with it. To try to get all of the
exceptions properly programmed so that it knows the differences between
Saint and Street, Doctor and Drive, feet and fort, etc., etc., would take an
incredible amount of program space and you'd never be able to nail them all.