[bookport] Re: Another Audible question

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:31:00 -0700

David,
When you have paid for a book from Audible, it should go to my library.  You
go there and find the book and I believe just below it is get it now.  Enter
Then you find format and arrow down to format 4.You continuing arrowing down
to a place where it says unchecked.  you check it and then arrow down to
download.  It will place the book in your audible in box eventually.  When
you hear a banging noise, do an alt 4 and you should have it.  Then you
connect your bookport and get bookport transfer and enter.  Tab down to
audible favorites and enter.  There you will find the book.  Enter and it
will start downloading to book port.  Good luck and I hope that i have not
confused you too much.