[bookport] 2 problems with vista

  • From: "Kent Keever" <kkeever9@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:26:38 -0700

Hi Pamela and all,

I just bought a new laptop with Vista on it. When I hook up my Bookport to my
laptop I do not get the pane showing the files to be sent. BPT shows the Send
file instead, and tabbing around it is not available or several more. How do I
get BPT to show these files? Also, after manually forcing BPT to show the files
by not having the Bookport hooked up, after hooking it up and trying to send a
book I get the message saying that the XML file is not there. I know it is. I
have uninstalled BPT and Unpack and reinstalled them with the same problems.
Can anybody help? Thanks.

Kent
that it is there. I haveun