[bookcourier] Re: undecided

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:53:39 -0500

The other feature that courier has that the port does not is a key describe
feature which will tell you what each key does. One thing in particular I
don't like about the book port is that to use many features, you need to
press several keys at once. You don't have to do this very much at all on
the courier.