[bookcourier] Re: undecided

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:29:25 -0500

Hi, I have both. They are exactly the same size. Actually, I think they both
now include the same size memory card, but either way, you can purchase
other cards for them. The book port is a bit more expensive, and in my
opinion, it's interface is a bit more difficult to learn and remember. The
book port does have a note taker function, although to use it, you will need
to use computer braille, it won't work with grade 2. I personally don't see
a need for a feature like that in a reading device, but that's just my
opinion. I do find myself using the courier a bit more I think, again mainly
because the interface is a bit easier. Hope this helps.