[bookcourier] Re: looking for caring cakes for bookcourier

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:53:05 -0000

Hi.

Just to add to Sandra's comments here, I am in the UK and was able to obtain
a case for my courier without any problems from www.readingmachines.com.  I
understand the shipping costs aren't that high and I can't see any reason
why Peter should have any problems celling you one.  Unfortunately, the case
is not designed, manufactured or supported by Springer Design so the matter
will have to be resolved between you and reading machines.

With warmest regards, Ibrahim Gucukoglu