[bookcourier] TNAUK Daisy CDs

  • From: Neil McLachlan <neilhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:54:21 +0000 (GMT)

Springer have kindly provided a revised version of the Daisy file filter
which fixes the problem that was encountered when attempting to transfer
TNAUK Daisy CDs to the BookCourier - this revision will be included with
the next general release of BookCourier software, believed to be in May,
but it will be distributed to TNAUK subscribers to the QB list which
services BookCourier users and is available in the Utilities section of
the TNAUK web site www.tnauk.org.uk, in the file qb060406.zip and
installation notes in qb060406.txt

As I'm sure Springer will not mind me copying their revision to other
non-TNAUK BookCourier users, I will be pleased to copy it to others on
request, but unless you have experienced a similar problem to the one we
had it is probably best to wait until the next general release of
BookCourier software.

 Regards,

Neil.