[bookcourier] Re: Question About Index

  • From: Holly Anderson <holly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 11:36:45 -0500

Hi. I'm not entirely sure why you'd be getting that error. I've gotten it before when files didn't transfer propperly via the transfer tool. This happens for me when the batteries are low and the transfer times out sometimes. You might try a reset with diamond key plus 2, the diamond key is the first one in the bottom row. If that doesn't work you might try playing all your files to make sure they still work. If they don't you could try deleting the offending file. Short of that I'm not sure. As a last resort you could try a format of the cf card.
hth
Holly
At 09:03 PM 4/3/2006, you wrote:

I keep getting a notification that bookcourrier cannot find the index.  ]

Is there anything that I can do to correct this?

Clarence Carter

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.4/299 - Release Date: 3/31/2006

Listen to the Darcy and Holly show podcast at:
http://www.darcyandholly.com