[bookcourier] Closing thread, was Re: Re: Sapping batteries - a helpful warning

  • From: "Greg Epley" <gregepley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:55:10 -0500

Thanks for that concise explanation.  And with that, let's draw a close to
this thread.  My BC arrived back from repair this morning and all is well
with the world again.  My apologies to the list for allowing this thread to
stray into a discussion that it never should have.  In the future, if I see
any of my threads head in this direction, I'll take them off list.  This is
my last post on the matter.
-Greg