[bookcourier] Re: Cannot transfer multiple book volumes

  • From: Holly Anderson <holly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:22:23 -0500

What happens when you try and transfer them?  Do you get an error.
holly
At 07:29 AM 4/20/2006, you wrote:
Hello, All,

Since updating the firmware on my BC, I can no longer transfer multiple volumes of a book into my BookCourier. Before updating the firmware, I could transfer multivolume books without any problems. What happened? I think I found a bug in my firmware, but am not sure.

Mimi
Happy House
Where we live, work and play,
The dearest spot on Earth is
Home Sweet Home!!!

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.4/319 - Release Date: 4/19/2006

Listen to the Darcy and Holly show podcast at:
http://www.darcyandholly.com