Re: [book_talk] Funny books

  • From: "Rosemarie Grayley" <rgrayley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 11:02:23 -0700

Shepherd also wrote the book In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash. It's on
bookshare too. I'm surprised there aren't any books of his on BARD.

Bill Bryson wrote a book about his childhood a few years back called The
Thunderbolt Kid. It was probably much exaggerated and quite amusing.

I also like Mark Twain's exaggerations, especially about California. There
is a collection of his and Brett Hart's California essays on BARD.

I don't have any relatives like that. Not sure whether to be grateful or to
feel deprived. Grin.

Rosemarie