[book_talk] Funny books

  • From: "Rosemarie Grayley" <rgrayley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 12:41:24 -0700

Jean Shepherd has written some funny stuff. Hope you like his books and find
some good laughs in them.

Have you read The Undomestic Goddess? It has some truly funny scenes in it.
Death Of A Glutton by Beaton has a hysterically funny scene in it too. Be
warned, don't read it while eating.

I'll check out the Jenny Lawson book. Sounds good.

Rosemarie