A Bobsy Talk Email: Re: Looking for SR-5/SR-6 Project Car

  • From: Don Anderson <donandersonracing@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BobsyTalk <bobsy_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 21:33:27 -0700

Thanks David,

I sent an email to Amber, with the details of my 2 SR5s. I would be happy
to sell either or both cars, since I have space considerations.

If anyone else is interested in an SR5, I can send the detailed information
email and photos of the 2 cars.

I raced last weekend at the Rennsport Reunion at Laguna Seca Raceway in
Monterey, and now in Sonoma for the CSRG Charity Challenge at Sears Point
Raceway in Sonoma next weekend.

Best,
Don
On Sep 29, 2015 8:50 PM, "david irwin" <irwin_eng@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don Anderson has a SR5 for sale. He is on this list. Or use
don(at)andersonracing.net

*David Irwin*

*Irwin Engineering*

*31811 Horseshoe Dr.*

*Evergreen, CO 80439*

*303-653-5550 <303-653-5550> cell*

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:50:19 -0700
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A Bobsy Talk Email: Looking for SR-5/SR-6 Project Car
To: Bobsy_Talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

I recently acquired a Bobsy SR-6. It's in need of a complete
restoration. It came in boxes, completely disassembled, but 95+% of the
parts are there. I am looking for another SR-5 or SR-6, not a complete
ready to race car, but one that is in some stage of restoration or in
similar condition to what I already have. I figure with twice the number of
parts, I'll have a good set of spares and more than I need to build the
car. If anyone has a lead on a SR-5/6 project car (anywhere from a rolling
chassis to a Bobsy in pieces), can you reach out to me here or directly at
twogirls(dot)racing(at)yahoo(dot)com?

Amber
=========Thanks for being a subscriber to Bobsy Talk email. Be sure to
also check the regular Bobsy website from time-to-time at
www.BobsyRegistry.com. >>To see an archive of past Bobsy Talk emails at
=========