A Bobsy Talk Email: Re: Looking for SR-5/SR-6 Project Car

  • From: david irwin <irwin_eng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bobsy Talk <bobsy_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 21:50:34 -0600

Don Anderson has a SR5 for sale. He is on this list. Or use
don(at)andersonracing.net

David IrwinIrwin Engineering31811 Horseshoe Dr.Evergreen, CO 80439
303-653-5550 cell

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:50:19 -0700
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A Bobsy Talk Email: Looking for SR-5/SR-6 Project Car
To: Bobsy_Talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

I recently acquired a Bobsy SR-6. It's in need of a complete restoration. It
came in boxes, completely disassembled, but 95+% of the parts are there. I am
looking for another SR-5 or SR-6, not a complete ready to race car, but one
that is in some stage of restoration or in similar condition to what I
already have. I figure with twice the number of parts, I'll have a good set
of spares and more than I need to build the car. If anyone has a lead on a
SR-5/6 project car (anywhere from a rolling chassis to a Bobsy in pieces),
can you reach out to me here or directly at
twogirls(dot)racing(at)yahoo(dot)com?

Amber
=========Thanks for being a subscriber to Bobsy Talk email. Be sure to also
check the regular Bobsy website from time-to-time at www.BobsyRegistry.com.
To see an archive of past Bobsy Talk emails at
www.freelists.org/archive/bobsy_talk/. >>To unsubscribe to Bobsy Talk go to
=========