[blindza] Re: Transport stuff - possible arrangement

  • From: "Magda Felgate" <magdafelgate@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 21:07:10 +0200

yes mister kruger,  ..., and what did you get from riding on your, bike?...[ a
big black dog, hahaha!]
sorry Jacob but, i, just had to say that.
i love bikes.  years ago i lost a very special friend.  he was on a bike when
thee accident happened.
now, my brother also goes on these rallies and ride on a big bike, but, i do
not even want to hear about it, because, you almost have no, chance if there is
an accident!
it is a time saver but dangerous because cars some times have no respect for
bikes on the road.
i love riding on one  if and when i can catch a lift with some one.  that great
feeling when you pull away, is not replaceable but is stays dodgy, these days.
ALL THE BEST TO YOU MY FRIEND.
GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR TRAVELING TO WORK AND BACK.
OH YES, I WORKED WITH A BLIND GUY THAT
ALSO,HAD A CAR AND A LISENCE.HE ALWAYS LOVED TO SHOW PEOPLE HIS LISENCE AND
PRETENDED TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WITH THE WHITE CANE IN HIS HAND.  DO YOU KNOW
THAT, SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT HE COULD REALLY GET IN AND JUST DRIVE OFF, ALL
THOUGH HE IS BLIND. HAHAHA!SOME PEOPLES, CHILDREN... LOL! CHEERS.
MAGDA AND LIARA.