[blindza] Re: Transport stuff - possible arrangement

  • From: toni kruger <freeflyflow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:55:49 +0200

Hi Jake,

I have to say this sounds like an excellent offer to me.  R2000 / month is
not that much to pay for transport.  I mean, its money, obviously, but my
transport is around R1000 a month anyway. And lots of other people pay a lot
more - e.g. if they drive to pta from jhb or whatever.

It also sounds as though this might well be an arrangement that could be
lasting and fairly reliable, assuming that it works for you.  And I agree
about it being a confidence builder for yr employer.  ...smile.

Anyway, that's my 2c.

Toni Kruger
freeflyflow.design
Cell: +27 83 387 0815
www.freeflyflowdesign.co.za

A member of: www.consultwomen.co.za

"Our listening creates a sanctuary for the homeless parts within another
person."
            Rachel Naomi Remen

"Sun is shining, weather is sweet,
Makes you want to move your dancing feet..."
            Marley - "Sun is shining"